Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Christianity Provided me an Amazing Peace

Jesus Christ saved my Precious life.Jesus Christ showed me Miracles.Christainity Provided me an amazing Peace.Only Christain religion is true religion,When I read Bible,I get an amazing peace from the Stories of Jesus Christ.
My discoveries are incredible.My discovered theories in economic science are the key of Successful economy.If you surf the internet you get the knowledge about my discoveries.I am Catholic Christian And By the medium of Internet,I achieved Super success and Immortal success.I discovered Rebirth theory,Reincarnation theory ,Action theory and many theories in Christian religion.Soul in Plant is the special Discovery for Christian religion.I Discovered many theories in Science including economic science too.Internet is the Symbol of my success.
www.facebook.com/pawankanyakubj
www.twitter.com/pawan_kanyakubj

3 comments:

Pawan Upadhyay said...

Internet is the most essential part of our life.By The medium of Internet,I achieved Super Success and Immortal Success.My all discoveries in 'Science including economic science and Christianity ' are Successful.My discoveries are Incredible.
I stored my all discoveries in these two groups,
Facebook Group Pawan Upadhyay Bible :-
http:// www.facebook.com /groups/ 149607155410904
Facebook Group Economy Science in Simple English Language by Pawan Upadhyay:-
http:// www.facebook.com /groups/ 102193026861689
My Facebook Profile:-
http:// www.facebook.com /pawankanyakubj

Pawan Upadhyay said...

Jesus Christ Showed me miracles.Jesus Christ saved my precious life.

Only Christian Religion is True religion.My Previous religion was Hindu.But I never got peace in Hindu religion.I was researching on the teachings of Christian religion.After Research,I found Real and an amazing peace in Christian Religion.I Found that only Christian religion is true religion.I am writing Pawan Upadhyay Bible and Soul Science on Facebook.I found real peace in Christian religion.I became Christian.I am Catholic Christian.Every day I read Bible and I follow Christian rituals.

Anonymous said...

I am catholic Christian of Bharadwaj(ashwathama) gotra.