Thursday, December 14, 2017

Psalm 146:1
.  Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul!
Psalm 146:2
.  I will praise the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have being.
Psalm 146:3
.  Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no help.
Psalm 146:4
.  When his breath departs he returns to his earth; on that very day his plans perish.
Psalm 146:5
.  Happy is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God,
Psalm 146:6
.  who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them; who keeps faith for ever;
Psalm 146:7
.  who executes justice for the oppressed; who gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets the prisoners free;
Psalm 146:8
.  the LORD opens the eyes of the blind. The LORD lifts up those who are bowed down; the LORD loves the righteous.
Psalm 146:9
.  The LORD watches over the sojourners, he upholds the widow and the fatherless; but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.
Psalm 146:10
.  The LORD will reign for ever, thy God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the LORD!


Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments: