Tuesday, March 13, 2018

[Pawan Upadhyay Bible ] Psalm 18:2 The Protector Father God

[Pawan Upadhyay Bible ] Psalm 18:2 The Protector Father God

13-03-2018
21:47

[Psalm 18:2 ]
.  The LORD is my protector; he is my strong fortress. My God is my protection, and with him I am safe. He protects me like a shield; he defends me and keeps me safe.

Explanation:- Omniscient,Omnipotent,Omnipresent,Unborn and immortal,Endless,Non-dual,Infinite,Eternal,Supreme Spirit,Supreme being Father God always protects us through our lord Jesus Christ.
Omniscient,Omnipotent,Omnipresent,Unborn and immortal,Endless,Non-dual,Infinite,Eternal,Supreme Spirit,Supreme being Father God is my protector.
Omniscient,Omnipotent,Omnipresent,Unborn and immortal,Endless,Non-dual,Infinite,Eternal,Supreme Spirit,Supreme being Father God is my strongest fort,He protects me like the Strongest fort.
With Omniscient,Omnipotent,Omnipresent,Unborn and immortal,Endless,Non-dual,Infinite,Eternal,Supreme Spirit,Supreme being Father God,I am safe 
and secure.With omnipotent father god,I feel myself safe and secure.
Omniscient,Omnipotent,Omnipresent,Unborn and immortal,Endless,Non-dual,Infinite,Eternal,Supreme Spirit,Supreme being Father God destroyed my fear.
Omniscient,Omnipotent,Omnipresent,Unborn and immortal,Endless,Non-dual,Infinite,Eternal,Supreme Spirit,Supreme being Father God
is my strongest shield,He is protecting me like the shield.Endless,non-dual and Infinite father god always defends me through the lord Jesus Christ.Father God always keeps me safe.Omniscient,omnipotent,omnipresent,Endless,Unborn and immortal Father god always answers my prayers through my master lord Jesus Christ.
Father god controls the death and time.
Father God converts bad time in to the good time,Father god erases bad time and brings good time in the person's life.
Father god punishes the evil spirits,demons and evil people.
God is beyond all thoughts and all sermons.
God is beyond space and time.


Regard
Pawan Upadhyay
( http://www.facebook.com/pawankanyakubj )
( http://www.twitter.com/pawan_kanyakubj )

No comments: