Saturday, June 30, 2018

[Pawan Upadhyay Bible] A Psalm of David about the Protection against Foes [Psalm 3:1 to Psalm 3:8]

[Pawan Upadhyay Bible] A Psalm of David about the Protection against Foes [Psalm 3:1 to Psalm 3:8]

6/30/2018
2:57 PM

Psalm 3:1
.  A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. O LORD, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me;

Psalm 3:2
.  many are saying of me, there is no help for him in God. [Selah]

Psalm 3:3
.  But thou, O LORD, art a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

Psalm 3:4
.  I cry aloud to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy hill. [Selah]

Psalm 3:5
.  I lie down and sleep; I wake again, for the LORD sustains me.

Psalm 3:6
.  I am not afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.

Psalm 3:7
.  Arise, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! For thou dost smite all my enemies on the cheek, thou dost break the teeth of the wicked.

Psalm 3:8
.  Deliverance belongs to the LORD; thy blessing be upon thy people! [Selah]

Special Notes :-
Negative Energy generates the negative thoughts and Positive Energy generates the Positive thoughts in the person's mind.
Satanic thoughts are the enemy of positive thoughts.I have already explained in the previous chapters that Every Person has two type of thoughts in his mind 1) Positive thoughts 2) Negative thoughts.Thoughts come in mind by 5 senses.Negative thoughts are called Evil thoughts or Satanic thoughts.There are different types of the categories of the people.Most of the Virtuous people have 90% Positive thoughts and 10% negative thoughts.Excessive Percentage of negative thoughts make people Sinner and Criminal.Ratio of Positive thoughts and Negative thoughts must be in proper percentage for living the sadless life.Positive thoughts erases the sin of negative thoughts.
Foes have the negative energy and They try to destroy the virtuous people who has positive energies.Positive Energy provides ' the miracle and the success' to the virtuous people.Due to Envy,Foes do conspiration against the Virtuous People.
Foes calls the virtuous people 'The Mad' and They do try to destroy the virtuous people by their political game and mind game.
Foes are the enemies of God.They deride to the virtuous people and They are violence lover.Foes are always ready to beat,kill and destroy to the virtuous people.Foes have the huge man power,All the satanic people joins the club of the foes and They all rejected the god and accepted the satan,They all rejected the light and accepted the darkness.They all are beating,killing and destroying the Virtuous people.
I sings the Psalm for the protection against the All Enemies.
O,My unborn,Immortal,omniscient,omnipotent,omnipresent,non-dual,Infinite,Endless,Supreme Soul Supreme being Father God Protect,save and defend me and Destroy my all foes.



Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments: